folding Apple tweaks into openssh

Disco Vince Giffin vgiffin at apple.com
Thu Jan 8 05:42:24 EST 2009

Jim,

	Most of the Apple patches have been submitted (via https://bugzilla.mindrot.org/
) and can be found by searching OpenSSH's Bugzilla.  A number have
been incorporated into the upstream OpenSSH.  If there are any
specific patches on Apple's open source site (http://www.opensource.apple.com
) that you feel should be taken into the upstream source, please
comment in the corresponding Bugzilla bug.
	Thanks.

- Disco Vince Giffin