scp: rounding bug in displayed transfer rate?

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Sun Mar 22 08:17:04 EST 2009

2009/3/21 Bob Proulx <bob at proulx.com>:
> Brolin Empey wrote:
>> Bob Proulx wrote:
>> > Plain text email is viewed using the recipient's preferred fonts and
>> > colors, which enhances accessibility.  HTML email is viewed using the
>> > sender's preferred fonts and colors, which often make reading the
>> > message harder for the recipient.  Senders cannot know what the best
>> > form is for the recipient.
>>
>> This is probably true in some circumstances, but I do not think it
>> affects any of the people with whom I correspond via e-mail.
>
> You just now corresponded via e-mail with myself and with hundreds of
> other members of the mailing list.

I was not sufficiently precise:  I meant I do not think any of the
people to whom I send HTML e-mail are affected by the accessibility
issues of HTML e-mail.  I have sent only plain-text e-mail to this
list.

Anyway, I apologise for sidetracking this discussion.  I will now
attempt to get back on track.