Public Key Authentication

Goran Sustek gsustek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 02:20:25 EST 2012

Hi,
I wonder, how can i use openssh Public key authentification  with
ActivCard pkcs11 x509 certificate store and login to only my account
reading/using username provided from certificate DN, or principal
name,friendly name ?
b111887 and e411617 is  administrator on this os. I have rights to put
e411617 pub keys to b111887 home folder authorized keys. And because
openssh ask's me to provide username, i logi nin his folder as him
with my public keys…can i disable this in some ways?

please see attachment.

Regards,
Goran.