PGP key changing

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Dec 18 13:52:09 EST 2013

On Thu 2013-12-12 21:56:33 -0500, Damien Miller wrote:
> I'm rotating my PGP keys, so this is a forewarning that the key used to
> sign the next release of portable OpenSSH will be different to the one
> I've used in the past.

Thanks for the heads-up, Damien, and thanks for doing this boring
maintenance work and announcing it clearly ahead of time.

I note that some of the OpenSSH mirrors have DJM-GPG-KEY.asc, which i
think is the old one.  e.g.

  http://mirrors.nycbug.org/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/DJM-GPG-KEY.asc

Maybe you could update the key on the mirrors too when you get a chance.

Regards,

        --dkg