AuthorizedKeysCommand

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Tue Jan 15 09:24:19 EST 2013

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013, Damien Miller wrote:
> You'll have to explain this example more, because it seems to
> me that this is well within the capabilities of the current
> AuthorizedKeysCommand.

Imagine that the result from "select authorized_keys_line from
database where username = {x}" was so large that you did not
want to process that much data.  Then the ability to say "select
authorized_keys_line from database where (username = {x} AND key
= {y})" would be helpful.  To be able to take advantage of that,
the AuthorizedKeysCommand would have to be passed the key as a
parameter.

--apb (Alan Barrett)