Call for testing: OpenSSH-6.2

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Wed Mar 6 12:51:09 EST 2013

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 10:19:47PM +0200, Roumen Petrov wrote:
> After revision 1.329 above modpipe is changed by another commit to :
> ----
> regress/modpipe: $(srcdir)/regress/modpipe.c
>     [ -d `pwd`/regress ]  ||  mkdir -p `pwd`/regress; \
>     $(CC) $(CPPFLAGS) -o $@ $? \
>     $(LDFLAGS) -lopenbsd-compat -lssh -lopenbsd-compat $(LIBS)
> ----
>
> First target lack $(EXEXT) and second I cannot understand why lines
> ends with \ .

the line first need not since it tests for the presence of the directory
first, but the last two lines are actually a single command to compile
and link although it looks a bit like separate steps (I thought that at
first glance).  Anyway it should be harmless so I'd be inclined to leave
it until after the release to change it.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.