Call for testing: OpenSSH-6.2

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Thu Mar 21 10:14:41 EST 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Kevin Brott wrote:

> Now I'm back to square one- why is multiplexer.sh failing if it's not the
> RNG. :/

As I mentioned a while ago, my UnixWare 7.1.4 fails multiplexer.sh
about half the time. That machine is running natively on a HP DL385 G1.
In the last round of testing, I noticed my UnixWare 7.1.4 and OpenServer 6
VMs on my HP DL360 G5 ESXi 5.1 box fail 100% of the time. I used to
have OpenServer 6 running on a 600MHz PIII that never failed multiplexer.sh

So the old slow machine worked and my fastest machine always fails.
I wonder is there is some obscure race condition we are tripping on.

It's nice to know it is not just my SVR5 boxes that fail. ;-)

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 456-1146
tim at multitalents.net					(707) 887-1469