Call for testing: OpenSSH-6.5

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Sat Jan 25 13:24:43 EST 2014

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

> > > I think I'm doing something wrong because I'm still stuck at the copy.
> > > Maybe I can get it to dump a core file.
>
> Duh. No wonder I was getting nothing. I was looking in the wrong directory.
>
> Here's what I have before the last patch.

Right - we know it is hanging in poll because pfd.events is being
set incorrectly when -fstack-protector redirects the 'read' function.
Darren's patch should fix that by testing against write instead.

If you are able to get gdb attached to each, then the following
info would help:

The test that is running and, for each scp process (there are two, one
started from scp.sh and another from scp-ssh-wrapper.sh) via gdb:

'up' until you are in atomicio6()
print f
print read
print write