Feature Request: Invalid sshd port fallback

Stop Spazzing stopspazzing at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:26:22 AEST 2015

I see your point and that makes valid sense;I even change default port.

"It would be better to let you know the port is wrong and fail to start
until you fixed the problem and selected a valid non-standard port."

Is there any reason something like this isn't implemented already? Could it
be implemented?