Test Status OpenSSH 7.1 P2 on HPE NSE

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Wed Feb 10 09:55:55 AEDT 2016

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Randall S. Becker
<rsbecker at nexbridge.com> wrote:
> On February 9, 2016 5:28 PM Darren Tucker wrote:
[...]
>> These tests are for ControlMaster and requires descriptor passing over Unix
>> domain sockets to work.  Does you platform have that?
>
> It does, however I think there are setup requirements on the sockets that are
> not covered and are different on the platform. If you could point me at the
> setup code, I can check it and/or make it work.

The listener is misc.c:unix_listener().  The code for actually sending
the descriptor
is in monitor_fdpass.c:mm_send_fd().  Grepping for control_path should show all
of the places where it's potentially touched.

[...]
> I will gather up the logs and share them as a separate thread. I assume plain text is ok.

Thanks. Text is fine.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.