Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.2

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Thu Feb 18 10:02:00 AEDT 2016

On 2/17/16 2:04 PM, Alex Wilson wrote:
> On 2/17/16 9:50 AM, Carson Gaspar wrote:
>> Solaris 10 has setppriv, but does not have priv_basicset. To work on
>> Solaris 10, the call would need to be replaced with the equivalent set
>> of explicitly listed privs:
>
> The prior art in other apps on the system seems to suggest that
> priv_str_to_set is a better fallback if priv_basicset is not available.
>
> I've attached a patch that seems to build and work on Illumos in both
> modes (using priv_basicset and using priv_str_to_set). Would you mind
> trying it on Solaris 10 for me? I did write this keeping Solaris 10 in
> mind originally, but apparently I missed the lack of priv_basicset. Sorry.

Sadly I'm hitting a different autoconf bug :-(

carson:sol10dev 0 SOL$ grep CPPFLAGS config.log
   $ ./configure CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/sfw/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/sfw/lib/64
-R/usr/sfw/lib/64 -L/usr/sfw/lib/64 -R/usr/sfw/lib/64
ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_set=set
ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_value=-I/usr/sfw/include
CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/sfw/include'

Wed Feb 17 15:00:13 ~/openssh-git
carson:sol10dev 0 SOL$ grep CPPFLAGS config.status
S["CPPFLAGS"]=""

ARRGH!

--
Carson