Version of SFTP

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Wed Jan 27 18:41:33 AEDT 2016

Sorry, but we have no intention of supporting the later
SFTP versions. In fact, adding "text" transfer modes to the
protocol was the proximal reason why we don't - we consider it
a bad idea.

There are 3rd-party sftp servers you can use with OpenSSH that do support
the later drafts if you can't bring yourself to convert things on the
endpoints.

-d