Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.6

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun Sep 24 15:13:56 AEST 2017

On 24 September 2017 at 02:14, Tom G. Christensen <tgc at jupiterrise.com> wrote:
[...]
> I am seeing the exact same error consistently on Solaris 7/SPARC.
>
> $ ./test_kex
> test_kex: dsa_generate_private_key bits 2048 expected 1024

What version of OpenSSL do you have?  (on both the good and bad
machines?)  We have one data point of the problem occurring with
OpenSSL 1.0.2k but we don't know if the version is significant.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)