build-issue on AIX with openssh-7.7p1 - easy correction! included

Darren Tucker dtucker at dtucker.net
Mon Apr 23 20:01:12 AEST 2018

On 23 April 2018 at 19:49, Michael Felt <michael at felt.demon.nl> wrote:
[...]
> run test agent.sh ...
[...]
> Question: I have not dug into the tests yet. Will copy to a "local"
> directory, and not build out of tree and see if that fixes it (as it does
> for many other packages). However, just in case it does not - how can I
> fast-forward the tests to the "agent" tests?

$ make tests SKIP_UNIT=1 LTESTS=agent

There's a regress/README.regress that has some more information.

(it should work out-of tree, at least some configurations are tested
that way regularly).

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)