Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.4

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Thu Sep 24 20:10:06 AEST 2020

On Tue, 22 Sep 2020, Kevin Brott wrote:

> On 9/19/20 11:02 PM, Damien Miller wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > OpenSSH 8.4p1 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> > on as many platforms and systems as possible. This is a bugfix release.
> >

> =====
> openssh-SNAP-20200923.tar.gz
> AIX: 7200-04-02-2028
> xlc_r 12.1.0.18
> OpenSSL 1.0.2t  10 Sep 2019
>
> ./configure && make tests

[snip]

I think Darren was looking at getting sk-dummy.so to compile on AIX using
the native toolchain. Until it is working, you might have to manually
remove it from the "regress-binaries:" target in Makefile - delete or
comment out the $(SK_DUMMY_LIBRARY) line there.

If you do that and rerun "make tests" they should work as expected
(though without testing FIDO functionality).

-d