[flashboot] New build-livecd.sh script to create bootable cdrom

Niclas Rosell niclas.rosell at iis.se
Wed Aug 29 01:50:45 EST 2007

Hi all.

I have been working on a new build script to create a bootable cd from
flashboot. I have tried not to interfere with existing code and the only
change/addition is in list.largekernel where the directory /cd is added
as a mount point for the cd. The rest is in done in build_livecd.sh and
with two new files (initial-conf/boot.conf.iso and
initial-conf/fstab.initial.iso).
Backups can be stored to USB memories but I do have some issues with
certain types of memory sticks but that is more of a
compatibility/driver issue with OpenBSD i think.

Anyway, please take a look at it and tell me what You think.

Regards

Niclas Rosell