[flashboot] flashboot build issue?

Jason George jbg at masterplan.org
Fri Aug 31 23:35:39 EST 2007

Damien asked me to forward this to the list.

I'll also add that my system is running the Aug 23 snapshot:

OpenBSD 4.2 (GENERIC) #374: Thu Aug 23 10:41:10 MDT 2007
     deraadt at i386.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
cpu0: Intel Pentium III ("GenuineIntel" 686-class, 128KB L2 cache) 898 MHz
cpu0:
FPU,V86,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,MMX,FXS
R,SSE