[netflow-tools] Got the report with netflow, pfflowd and flow-tools - need some basic information.

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:20:23 EST 2007

Hi Friends,

I got pas till getting a report with netflow, pfflowd, flow-tools
installed on my home desktop running OpenBSD 4.2/amd64.
The flow was captured while updating the src from Beck's anoncvs
server in UA Canada.
Here is it if you don't believe me :-)

http://pastie.caboo.se/118111

Could somebody please point me to some resources where I can do some
basic reading to understand what things like

1) Flows
2) Ocetects
3) Packets ( I know that one )
4) and those distributions mean.

I mean I want to use this actually to find out how much of data passes
from ( and to ) each computer inside my LAN secured by a OpenBSD
NATing firewall so I can keep track of bandwidth usage of each
computer.

I mean some place where I can learn how to really interpret what is
accumulating in my /var/log/netflow from 'flow-capture'?

Thank you so much

kind Regards

Siju