[netflow-tools] Listening on multiple interfaces in softflowd.

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Wed Sep 9 02:57:06 EST 2009

I have multiple instances exporting to separate sensors (helps keeps
datasets isolated and easier for me to differentiate traffic paths).

You could bridge all the interfaces together (assuming just listening)
but that's kind of stupid so I would only personally suggest multiple
instances.  Then again I'm just picking this up as I go.

--
Sean (mobile)