[netflow-tools] softflowd-0.9.9 released
djm at mindrot.org
Mon Feb 13 13:14:41 EST 2012
I've just uploaded a new release (0.9.9) of softflowd to
This release incorporates Irino-san's recent patches, most notably his
support for flow sampling.
The softflowd-0.9.9 release contains the following new features:
* Add support for flow sampling, controlled by a new -s option (see
softflowd(8) manpage for details)
* Add compile-time --chrootdir option to specify alternate chroot
* Allow specification of input and output interface indices using a
new -i option.
* Introduce a freelist allocator for expiry and flow objects, faster
... and the following bug fixes:
* Correctly exit from mainloop when a signal is received
* Fix logging from reduced-privileged child
* Many manpage typo, consistency and formatting fixes
* The softflow statistics command now displays the time at which
softflowd was started
* Avoid spurious exit from mainloop while listening on "any"
* Correct broken IPv6 Netflow v.9 flows
Please report any problems via the issue tracker at
More information about the netflow-tools