[netflow-tools] CentOS Logsocket Issues

Nick Cappelletti nick at switchtower.org
Sun Apr 14 23:55:53 EST 2013

By default, selinux is turned off in the server kicks I have, but I did give it a try.  I was also wrong about Debian, I /was/ having issues, but it was failing first on the pid file location.  I think I was hopeful because the error was different. ;)

I'll keep looking, but is there a chance the problems could be related to a kernel change?  The 0.9.1 release hasn't been updated in some time, and even though it a great tool, could there be issues with something new in the OS's?

--Nick Cappelletti