[netflow-tools] Softflowd - 802.1q and IPFIX

Chris Jones cjones at autonomic.ca
Thu Apr 3 15:11:57 EST 2014

Hi Hitoshi,

Thank you for providing these changes. Using your changes I'm now able
to use softflowd to capture both tagged and untagged network traffic
from our switch's mirror port and export in IPFIX format to a collector
server running NfSen (1.3.6p1) / NFDUMP (1.6.10). So far all seems to be
working well.

Cheers,
-Chris