djm at mindrot.org
Fri Jan 7 18:43:39 EST 2000
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
1.2.1pre25 is out. Please use a mirror:
The following mirrors already have it:
- - "Corrupted check bytes on input" when using triple DES has been
- - Added support for directory based lastlogs. This should make Irix
as functional as the other platforms.
- - Compilation fixes
- - Documentation updates
- - ssh-agent now properly cleans up after itself.
- - Beginnings of SCO support
- - manpages on Solaris and other platforms
- - AIX status is unknown
- - snprintf for NeXT and older Solaris systems
- - Older Linux systems lack the poll() function. Replacement needed.
- - Connection stalls over forwarded connections
- - Hang on logout. Refer to TODO for details.
- New config.sub and config.guess to fix problems on SCO. Supplied
by Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com>
- SCO build fix from Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com>
- Documentation update & cleanup
- Better KrbIV / AFS detection, based on patch from:
Holger Trapp <Holger.Trapp at Informatik.TU-Chemnitz.DE>
- Fixed annoying DES corruption problem. libcrypt has been
overriding symbols in libcrypto. Removed libcrypt and crypt.h
altogether (libcrypto includes its own crypt(1) replacement)
- Added platform-specific rules for Irix 6.x. Included warning that
they are untested.
- Add explicit make rules for files proccessed by fixpaths.
- Fix "make install" in RPM spec files. Report from Tenkou N. Hattori
<tnh at kondara.org>
- Removed "nullok" directive from default PAM configuration files.
Added information on enabling EmptyPasswords on openssh+PAM in
- OpenBSD CVS updates
cleanup_exit() for SIGTERM/SIGHUP, too. from fgsch@ and
dgaudet at arctic.org
compare correct version for 1.3 compat mode
- Prevent multiple inclusion of config.h and defines.h. Suggested
by Andre Lucas <andre.lucas at dial.pipex.com>
- Properly clean up on exit of ssh-agent. Patch from Dean Gaudet
<dgaudet at arctic.org>
- Added support for directory-based lastlogs
- Really fix typedefs, patch from Ben Taylor <bent at clark.net>
| "Bombay is 250ms from New York in the new world order" - Alan Cox
| Damien Miller - http://www.mindrot.org/
| Email: djm at mindrot.org (home) -or- djm at ibs.com.au (work)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.0 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the openssh-unix-announce