[openssh-1.2pre13] patch for solaris 7 ...

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Sat Nov 20 05:12:09 EST 1999

The attached patch contains fixes for:

1. the fact that solaris 7 has no u_int32_t/u_int16_t defined, but they do
   define uint32_t/uint16_t...this chances the define in config.h.in,
   which doesn't work, to a properly configure test, and define in
   config.h.in

2. fixes a bug in config.h.in where paths.h is included, yet HAVE_PATHS_H
   is undefined

3. fixes a bug in bsd-daemon.c where paths.h is included, yet HAVE_PATHS_H
   is undefined

4. add config.h to bsd-login.h, which is required to define UTMP_PATH

5. adds a define for _PATH_DEVNULL to be /dev/null, since Solaris doesn't
   define that path *anywhere* ...

Thsi patch requires autoconf to be run, as there are changes to
configure.in in here...

expect a few more patches to be forthcoming...

Marc G. Fournier                                 marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                            Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"