Administrivia: spam and non-subscriber submissions

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Sun Apr 2 03:56:23 EST 2000

I have just disabled posting to the openssh-unix-dev list for
non-subscribers due to spam. If you are reading this message from
the list then this change should have exactly zero effect on you.

Non-members who post to the list will be bounced to me for approval.
If I get more than a couple of emails from such people I will
authorise them to post.

It looks like some scumbag has trawled the webpages recently because
all the addresses listed there are getting the same spam messages.
IMO spam is still preferable to dead-tree advertising :)

-d