Control-c not work under openssh?

douglas.manton at uk.ibm.com douglas.manton at uk.ibm.com
Fri Aug 11 17:47:07 EST 2000

> Yes, I started doing this myself also when I got sidetracked.

> Looking at Tatu Ylonen's ssh, it does the exact same thing (just a NULL),
> so I'm assuming that this is the correct behavior?    So I figured (at
> least for my environment) it would be better to turn efforts to fixing
the
> control-C issue instead of kludging something else.  But I may be
> mistaken.

Of course the lack of environment means that the DISPLAY variable is left
unset -- an annoyance when 20 lusers are trying to forward X11 back from
one of our NetView servers and calling me for tech support :-(

Doug.
 Doug Manton, AT&T EMEA Firewall and Security Solutions

                   demanton at att.com
"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy"