Control-c not work under openssh?

Jeff Wiegley, Ph.D. jeff at ntcor.com
Thu Aug 24 07:07:18 EST 2000

I'm a little confused now.

Am I suspose to use "UseLogin yes"; if I do am I supose to kludge the
execl function call for login to pass the environment.

Or...

Is this really a bug in the way the sshd daemon handles control-c?
Should I wait for this to be fixed the real way?
Where in the code would this problem reside? If I knew that maybe I
could help design and code the solution and provide a patch for it.
(Though I'm not real intimate with the ssh code :-(

Let me know how I can help! This has been bothering me for quite some
time and I would love to help fix it.

Thanks,

- Jeff