OpenSSH && HP-UX && Package (fwd)

Aaron Campbell aaron at cs.dal.ca
Thu Aug 24 11:42:49 EST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:25:23 +0200
From: Roderick Groesbeek <rgroesb at triple-it.nl>
To: www at openbsd.org
Cc: aaron at cvs.openbsd.org
Subject: OpenSSH && HP-UX && Package

                                Good(morning|day|evening),

Info:
===
For a customer I have built an HP-UX OpenSSH depot package.

Questions:
=======
- Are you guys interested in the OpenSSH HP-UX package?
- I have included the ugly .psf files etc

You can find the stuff on:
http://www.triple-it.nl/~rgroesb/hp-ux/owndepots/openssh/
Depot:
http://www.triple-it.nl/~rgroesb/hp-ux/owndepots/openssh/openssh-1.2.27.depo
Devel: http://www.triple-it.nl/~rgroesb/hp-ux/owndepots/openssh/devel/

If you need a maintainer of the HP-UX depot variant I'm happy to oblige.

If you can use the stuff.. drop me a note.

Vriendelijke Groet,

* And remember, it's spelled M-i-c-r-o-s-o-f-t , but it's pronounced
"Triple-IT."

Roderick
--
Pettemerstraat 12A                                  T r I p l e
1823 CW Alkmaar                                         T