[Need help] sshd cannot work on mips-sony-bsd

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Wed Aug 30 23:50:47 EST 2000

May I suggest trying the current snapshot?

http://www.mindrot.org/misc/openssh/openssh-SNAP-20000830.tar.gz

This includes a decent size rewrite of the next-posix.[ch] file to deal
with 4.3bsdism on NeXT (which includes utime and wait).

It looks like I should split next-posix.[ch] into next-posix.[ch] and
43bsd-posix.[ch] so we can share common code.