[Need help] sshd cannot work on mips-sony-bsd

NAKAJI Hiroyuki nakaji at tutrp.tut.ac.jp
Thu Aug 31 02:06:44 EST 2000

Thank you for your suggestion.

Ben> May I suggest trying the current snapshot?
Ben> http://www.mindrot.org/misc/openssh/openssh-SNAP-20000830.tar.gz

I'll try it.

Ben> It looks like I should split next-posix.[ch] into next-posix.[ch] and
Ben> 43bsd-posix.[ch] so we can share common code.

Well, news4-posix.[ch] is copied from next-posix.[ch] and modified. :)
There are some functions and declarations which NEWS4 has and NeXT
doesn't.

NEWS-OS 4.x is based on 4.3BSD but it has some POSIXization and SystemV
features. I don't know exactly.

Of cource, NEWS-OS 4.x is made in Japan. Do you know it?
--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki