Solaris/IRIX audit support: login.c vs loginrec.c

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Aug 31 09:53:48 EST 2000

It seems to me that the best answer is the one that's most architecturally
sound, so putting it into loginrec.c seems to make the most sense, but it
may not be easiest.  Please keep in mind that IANAH, so I may be unduly
biased.

> Related questions:
> 1.  Will anyone besides me (and certain
> customers) actually use this sort of
> functionality?

I'd probably use that on my machines at home, assuming that I've read this
correctly.  I've got machines using Solaris 2.7/2.8, and IRIX 6.5, although
none of them have working compilers right now.  Later,
	Greg