Is fixpaths the only perl dependency?

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Sun Dec 3 01:00:12 EST 2000

Damien Miller <djm at mindrot.org> writes:

> I am working on getting a well-connected box to host a public CVS tree,
> until then offers of hosting for anonymous-only CVS will be
> entertained :)

We could host a CVS tree with write access for selected developers.
(I'm building up the infrastructure for it anyway.)

However, the box is located inside the DFN, the German Research
Network, which means that access from the US and other countries
probably involves some latencies (although the available bandwidth on
our end easily exceeds 10 MBit/sec).

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/