Hosting openssh's CVS repository

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 03:17:38 EST 2000

Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> apologies if the above does trigger an endless debate, I
> guess I should have avoided mentioning redhat per se.

It's ok. Sourceforge has the same problem because of it's
sponsoring by VA. Bigger companies are for some reason always
the bad guys. Seems to be the "Microsoft effect".

However, you can be sure that this offer is not a decision of
Red Hat as a company but by the volunteering maintainer team of
sources.

> Maybe have it at sources.redhat.com, but advertise the
> location via some innocuous CNAME?   :-)

Sure. See `www.cygwin.com' which is sources.redhat.com.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                                mailto:cygwin at cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.