Autoconfigure miss on Solaris 8 x86 (2.3.0p1)

Lupe Christoph lupe at lupe-christoph.de
Fri Dec 1 20:35:52 EST 2000

Your configure checks for u_int*_t in <sys/types.h> and checks
for them in <sys/bitypes.h> only together with int*_t.

I have BIND 8.2.2-P5, and use it's include files with OpenSSH.
BIND's bitypes.h defines only the unsigned types, so the second
test fails, and then the first compilation during 'make' fails
because of a redefinition of u_int*_t.

I'd recommend to separate the tests for the signed and the
unsigned types.

Thanks for the great package!
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe at lupe-christoph.de       |        http://free.prohosting.com/~lupe |
| "jryy vg ybbxf yvxr gur l2x oht qvqa'g erne vg'f htyl urnq." "lrc. gur |