cross compiling configure errors

Smith, Donald Donald.Smith at qwest.com
Tue Dec 19 01:17:34 EST 2000

These errors make sense. If your crosscompiling any test that involves
running a binary on your local
host should fail because your compiling for a different platform. The same
can be said for "real" lib path
checks. The path checks don't make sense on your local host only on the
target host.
Having said that these errors do serve to remind the compiler (the person
not the software) that
some of the tests were not run. So the compiler (the person not the
software) needs to either check these
by hand and/or hardcode known information into the Makefile that matches the
target system (Yes to RSA if
you know you have rsa support on the target....)