dsa public key file

Roumen Petrov Roumen.Petrov at skalasoft.com
Thu Dec 21 21:27:59 EST 2000

I have just instated ( yesterday ) OpenSSH 2.3.0p1 on my Slack 7.1.
Before this I use SSH 2.3.0 which public key certificate and after
new generation of dsa user keys I must copy to SSH server.
This is problem. SSH 2.3.0 use different file format for public keys.

I make two awk scripts to convert public key between OpenSSH and SSH.

I am new to this forum ( mailing list ) and don`t known how to post
scripts. I attach to my mail dsaKeyConvertor.tgz