OpenSSH 2.4.0 patch call..

Kevin Steves stevesk at pobox.com
Sat Dec 30 06:11:36 EST 2000

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Lutz Jaenicke wrote:
: Hmm, I couldn't get it to run on 10.20 at all. I have installed the
: latest snapshot (20001229), then performed a "slogin -2". The connection
: was opened and the lastlog information was displayed, then it hangs.
: "top" reports a memory usage of 85MB for sshd, which doesn't make sense
: either. Oh, now I see why the system is so slow... I just received:
: # ls -al /core
: -rw-------   1 root       root       54804480 Dec 29 13:10 /core
: At this size my / partition was full...

protocol 2 doesn't work on hp-ux right now.  can you test with protocol
1?