Idle time out

Di Zhao dzhao1 at gl.umbc.edu
Thu Feb 17 12:06:05 EST 2000

  Hi, I don't know if this is the approriate place to post it. But it
really annoying me. My ssh connection times out every 10 minutes or so and
I want it to keep open for like 3 hours so that I don't have to relogin.
However, I cannot find an option to change this!! In the Secure SSH we
have a option called IdelTimeout to deal with this but OpenSSH seems to
totally ignore this option.
  Can somebody tell me how to modify the c files to change this?? Or will
there be support for this?
  Many thanks.

-- "My grandpa told me to remember two things in life. Look out
   for Number One, and remember your number" - Orville Cogswell
-- http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/dizhao/index.html