IPv6 support in OpenBSD CVS

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Fri Jan 7 14:16:37 EST 2000

Yo Damien!

This has been discussed a lot on linux-ipsec.  It seems that if the
ipv6 changes are done properly it should be limited to just a few
function call.  Of course one guys "proper" is anothers "kludge".

If it can be handled by putting in the stubs for the ipv6 now than
that seems to me to be the way to go.  Once the trees diverge it
is always a bummer to get them back together...

So back to you, how much has changed in the openBSD version?

RGDS
GARY

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Damien Miller wrote:

> A couple of days ago, Markus Friedl merged IPv6 support into the
> OpenBSD CVS tree. This is a welcome addition, but it presents a few
> potential problems for the port.
[...]
> Comments?

Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676