IPv6 support in OpenBSD CVS

Jim Knoble jmknoble at pobox.com
Fri Jan 7 17:20:15 EST 2000

På 2000-Jan-07 klokka 13:56:19 +1100 skrivet Damien Miller:

: A couple of days ago, Markus Friedl merged IPv6 support into the
: OpenBSD CVS tree. This is a welcome addition, but it presents a few
: potential problems for the port.

  [...]

: This could be worked around by liberal use of #ifdefs through the
: code, but this is something that I am loathe to do. One of my goals
: has been to keep the _source_ differences as small as possible between
: the OpenBSD source and my own.

Damien, is this something that could be worked around using wrapper
functions or macro definitions instead?  That's the sort of thing i'd
recommend, if it's possible.

--
jim knoble
jmknoble at pobox.com