ANNOUNCE: openssh-1.2.1pre25

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Sat Jan 8 06:42:04 EST 2000

Yo Damien!

It works much better now.  I can confirm the "corrupted bytes" thing
is fixed on SCO.

Somehow part of my SCO patch did not make it in.  The following is
required to make UnixWare 7.1 work in configure:

*-*-sysv*)
        LIBS="$LIBS -lgen -lsocket"

       cat >> confdefs.h <<\EOF
#define CRYPT_H_BREAKS_BUILD 1
#define HAVE_INNETGR 1
#define HAVE_U_INTXX_T 1
EOF

The "cat" part disappeared.  Did you try to fix the tests for those
defines instead of just forcing the conditions as I proposed?  If so maybe
we can work together on getting the tests fixed?

RGDWS
GARY

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Damien Miller wrote:

> 1.2.1pre25 is out. Please use a mirror:

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676