pam & solaris

Chris Green sprout at dok.org
Wed Jan 12 09:35:42 EST 2000

At the end of every session with sshd running on sparc Solaris 7 I get

Jan 11 16:28:26 borg sshd[2061]: Cannot delete credentials: Permission
denied regardless of passwd or rsa authentication.

in auth-pam.c  I see

pam_retval = pam_setcred((pam_handle_t *)pamh, PAM_DELETE_CRED);

if (pam_retval != PAM_SUCCESS) {
         log("Cannot delete credentials: %.200s",
        PAM_STRERROR((pam_handle_t *)pamh,pam_retval));
}

I do not get the same problems on linux w/ pam.

Any ideas?
--
Chris Green <sprout at dok.org> <grapeape at uab.edu>
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro..."