Failed password

Andre Lucas andre.lucas at dial.pipex.com
Sat Jan 15 21:51:25 EST 2000

Gene,

I can't find your previous post in my mailbox. Did it have some more
information than this one? Which platform(s) you running on would be
helpful. The version(s) of openssh would be useful too.

If you're using Solaris or Linux and running PAM, it's possible that you
haven't installed the PAM support file, included in the
distribution. See INSTALL for details.

Ta,
-Andre

--