PAM config file installation

Jim Knoble jmknoble at pobox.com
Mon Jan 17 06:47:08 EST 2000

Have you checked in the redhat-specific directory in the OpenSSH source
tree?  There's a pam config file there that works nicely.

--
jim knoble
jmknoble at pobox.com

På 2000-Jan-16 klokka 15:22:24 +0000 skrivet Andre Lucas:

: This might have been covered before and I've missed it. If so, sorry in
: advance.
:
: The file sshd.pam.generic didn't work for me on Linux RH6, I guess it's
: a Solaris file. Instead I copied the file /etc/pam.d/rlogin to
: /etc/pam.d/sshd . I wonder if this isn't a good way to go about things
: anyway, have an install target that does just that?
:
: Perhaps the rsh file is more appropriate for SSH. Perhaps neither - I
: just haven't looked into PAM in any detail yet, and the above seems to
: work well.
:
: In any case, I think a working Linux PAM config file should be in the
: distribution. Perhaps someone who knows PAM well can provide one that's
: good on Linux-PAM?