openssh compile error on TRU64 4.0D

Baars, Henk Hendrik.Baars at nl.origin-it.com
Thu Jul 6 01:11:21 EST 2000

L.S

We have a problem compiling the latest ssh (openssh2.1.1p2) on TRU64 Unix
4.0D
we got the following error message
auth1.c:507: `saved_argv' undeclared (first use in this function)
auth1.c:509: warning: passing arg 4 of `sia_validate_user' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
*** Exit 1

where line 509 ===>

(sia_validate_user(NULL, saved_argc, saved_argv,
            get_canonical_hostname(), pw->pw_name, NULL, 0, NULL,
            "") == SIASUCCESS))

I read the archive mails and adjusted the auth1.c source file according to
the latest info (by John Speno on 7/3) but without success (so there seems
to be a difference between TRU64 5.0A and 4.0D) or did i overlook something
obvious?

Any help would be appreciated
Kind regards
Henk Baars