Test snapshot

Nils Ellmenreich Nils at InfoSun.FMI.Uni-Passau.De
Wed Jul 12 01:25:10 EST 2000

Hi Damien,

thanks for the new snapshot. I just tried openssh-2000071103 on Sparc
Solaris 8 using gcc 2.95.2. Unfortunately, the bug I reported last week
is still there. The OpenSSH sshd sets up the terminal in such a way that
SIGINT is being ignored. You cannot Ctrl-C a sleep 5, say.

This can be observed using Bourne Shell and bash. zsh and su seem to
reset the signal handlers, to the problem doesn't exist there. I've been
looking arount pty.c and compared it to the old SSH1 version. They are a
bit different, but I couldn't identify a piece of code that would be the
reason for the different behaviour.

If you have suggestions what to try I'd be happy to volunteer. ;-)

Cheers, Nils
--
Nils Ellmenreich - Fakultaet fuer Math./Informatik             - Nils @
http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~nils  -  Univ. Passau   -   Uni-Passau.DE