First time install

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Fri Jul 21 00:48:25 EST 2000

That is just stating that ssh currently does not know the RSA/DSA
public key for machine in which your logging into, and therefor is
asking you if it's the right fingerprint.  Which it will save for later
use.  It's normal.  After the first time connecting to a host that
messages goes away.

Ben Lindstrom