sftp

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Fri Jul 21 03:18:55 EST 2000

Yo TARDIEU!

Just do what I do.  Use the spiffy graphical FTP of your choice
on your NT box.  Then just config your ssh connection to tunnel
your plain old FTP protocol to the remote host.

Voila!  And fully standards compliant.

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, TARDIEU Emmanuel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the status on sftp ? People here who are not familiar with
> "command line ftp" would like to use the new spiffy graphical
> sftp provided with ssh.com new NT client.  As we are planning on
> replacing all our sshd with openssh, we need sftpd as well.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676