SUNWski

Brian Friday bfriday at LaSierra.edu
Fri Jul 21 06:46:27 EST 2000

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Higdon, David M - CNF wrote:

> Has anyone had success with getting /dev/random to work
> after installing SUNWski?  After I install the pkg and start /etc/
> init.d/cryptorand, the /dev/random file remains 0 bytes.
>
> I am running Solaris 2.8

I'm running Solaris 2.8 sun4m 32-bit and SUNWski without any problem.

I did notice that on my Sol 7 E250 Machine running in 64-bit the SUNWski
would not run. I assume this is because of the system running at 64-bit
rather than 32-bit although I haven't had the time to confirm this.

Sincerely,

Brian Friday
Systems Administrator
La Sierra University