SCP Problems.

Rachit Siamwalla rachit at ensim.com
Wed Jun 14 07:12:01 EST 2000

Thats wierd, i could do linux-linux scps without a problem. I did the
same thing as you, use strictly  ssh version 2 (with the -2) option.

Perhaps this problem is related to certain keys (like the other key_read
problem). Too bad I blew away the machines i used to test this problem
(and I can't get them back). Try storing the server key somewhere and
regenerating the key and see if it still happens (probably a stupid
idea, but easy to try out, anyway).